2020 British Basketball Trophy Finals
We are now taking accreditation applications for the 2020 British Basketball Trophy Finals at Emirates Arena, Glasgow, on Sunday 15 March 2020.
The information submitted by all applicants will be subject to a robust review process due to limited space at the event and priority will be given to those with a track record of covering BBL, previous Finals attendance and those working with our current partners.
The final deadline for applications is Friday 6 March and is an ONLINE process only.
– Completing the application form does not automatically guarantee accreditation.
– Applicants must represent a media organisation that produces and publishes original content.
– BBL restricts the number of applications per organisation and this is likely to be 1-2 for this event due to excessive demand.
– All applicants must complete the form for themselves and ONLY themselves. Applicants can not apply for accreditation on behalf of other people.
– Freelancers may be required to provide examples of original work, printed or digital.
– The British Basketball League reserves the right to reject any application it deems unsuitable for media accreditation. There is no appeal process for any rejected application.
– You MUST apply for accreditation for the Cup Finals, Trophy Finals and Play-Off Finals separately and having media accreditation for the season does not guarantee you accreditation for these events.
– All Photographers must complete and sign the BBL Photographic Agreement (click here to view as a PDF document). Failure to do so could result in your application not being considered.
– All Videographers are required to complete a BBL Broadcast Agreement (click here to view as a PDF document). Failure to do so could result in your application not being considered.