2018-19 BBL Media Accreditation:
We are now taking accreditation applications for the 2018-19 British Basketball League season, via the online form found at www.bbl.org.uk/media-accreditation.
The information submitted by all applicants will be subject to a robust review process and priority will be given to those with a track record of covering BBL, previous attendance and those working with our current partners.
All applicants will be advised within 2-3 weeks of submission whether their application has been successful or not.
– Completing the application form does not automatically guarantee accreditation.
– Applicants must represent a media organisation that produces and publishes original content.
– Those employed by a BBL club are not permitted a media pass. Any application from a BBL club employee will not be considered.
– BBL restricts the number of applications per organisation and this is likely to be 1-2 for this event due to excessive demand.
– All applicants must complete the form for themselves and ONLY themselves. Applicants can not apply for accreditation on behalf of other people.
– Freelancers may be required to provide examples of original work, printed or digital.
– You MUST apply for accreditation for the Cup Finals, Trophy Finals and Play-Off Finals separately and having media accreditation for the season does not guarantee you accreditation for these events.
– The British Basketball League reserves the right to reject any application it deems unsuitable for media accreditation. There is no appeal process for any rejected application.
– All Photographers must complete and sign the BBL Photographic Agreement (click here to view as a PDF document). Failure to do so could result in your application not being considered.
– All Videographers are required to complete a BBL Broadcast Agreement (click here to view as a PDF document). Failure to do so could result in your application not being considered.