benecos Play-Off Finals 2019
We are now taking accreditation applications for the benecos Play-Off Finals on 19 May 2019, at The O2, London.
The information submitted by all applicants will be subject to a robust review process due to limited space at the event and priority will be given to those with a track record of covering BBL, previous Finals attendance and those working with our current partners.
The final deadline for applications is Friday 10 May and is an ONLINE process only.
– Completing the application form does not automatically guarantee accreditation.
– Applicants must represent a media organisation that produces and publishes original content.
– BBL restricts the number of applications per organisation and this is likely to be 1-2 for this event due to excessive demand.
– All applicants must complete the form for themselves and ONLY themselves. Applicants can not apply for accreditation on behalf of other people.
– Freelancers may be required to provide examples of original work, printed or digital.
– The British Basketball League reserves the right to reject any application it deems unsuitable for media accreditation. There is no appeal process for any rejected application.
– All Photographers must complete and sign the BBL Photographic Agreement (click here to view as a PDF document). Failure to do so could result in your application not being considered.
– All Videographers are required to complete a BBL Broadcast Agreement (click here to view as a PDF document). Failure to do so could result in your application not being considered.